Account Managers Needed For Fast Growing Startup In The Brickell area of Miami
About Our Company:
PEMA is a LinkedIn marketing company. The types of companies that hire us include marketing companies, business coaches, consultants, CPA firms and other B2B companies. They hire us to get them sales appointments with highly targeted prospects. And we do just that.
In fact, our clients are our biggest fans because we are getting incredible results for them. We’re helping them consistently get new customers every month. For many, PEMA has been a complete game changer for their businesses. It’s an incredibly rewarding feeling knowing how much we are helping people and how grateful they are to have us on their side.
We are growing at a rapid pass right now and are looking for awesome people. People that are excited to be apart of the ground-level stage of our company. Right now, we are small and growing fast. Our environment is fast paced, quickly evolving, and filled with opportunity.
Our values are straight forward. Our employees come first. When we take care of our team, our team will take care of our customers. When our team takes care of our customers, our customers take care of our profits. It’s a win-win-win situation.
Duties (Training Provided):
- You will be managing our client’s LinkedIn accounts to create leads and set sales meetings.
- Maintain a good relationship with the client
- Handling, logging in and maintaining multiple accounts
- Email response to client from company email
- Sales or marketing experience is a plus but not required.
- You will be trained on our proven system.
- Once trained, you will help improve open our system through creative copy.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong understanding of persuasive copywriting
- Organizational skills.
- Regularly use a Laptop
- Have some knowledge of the LinkedIn Platform
- Must be a good writer and have good grammar
- You will have direct interaction with the owner of PEMA.
- You will report directly to the Account Manager supervisor.
- You be overseeing 20-30 clients.
- Compensation includes competitive salary
- Salary range based of current skill set, ability, and ability to perform
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Insurance Stipends
- Commissions will be available on top of your salary once trained
- PEMA is a young rapidly growing company. We work really hard together and we have a lot of fun together.
- As the company continues to grow, we will be doing more and more social events.
- Hopefully you can help with some ideas for team building. Any ideas?
Opportunity For Growth
- This position will start as an account manager but as we grow we will need more supervisors, marketing managers, and other positions that open as our company expands.